How We Help You Get Funding That's Right For You
Whether you are starting your own business or have been in business for a while, raising finance can be tricky at the best of times. Take advantage of our wealth of experience in helping clients to determine how and when to pitch for financial backing and more importantly, how to secure it. Our experience brings excellent contacts from a broad range of financial institutions from major banks to Venture Capitalists and smaller specialist financial funders, enabling us to help you find the right fit for your requirements.
- Discussing your short, medium and long term investment needs
- Advising which finance options may be best for you over different timeframes
- Creating business forecasts in advance of investor pitches
- Advising on how best to structure your shares to meet your needs
- Advising on tax planning to minimise how much you will need to pay in tax
- Meeting with potential investors and acting on your behalf to protect your interests
Neil Whelan, Joint MD Wildfire Internet:
We turned to Graham at Cognitor when we were getting interest from investors wanting to buy into our business. We produced a rock solid set of forecasts and Graham joined us when meeting the most serious investor, ensuring we did not give away equity unnecessarily. In the end, again with Graham's help, we took short-term investment from family without needing to give away any equity at all. A great decision in the end.