How we help clients to grow their business
Many accountants talk about business growth, but few actually help their clients achieve it. We have access to a range of leading edge tools and resources from some of the best business coaches in the world. Together we use these with you to grow your business to the level you require. The higher your growth rate and aspirations, the more important this becomes.
This includes finding out:
- How to raise capital and structure deals which protect your equity
- Where to find and combine the right funding sources without losing tax advantages
- How to plan ahead to avoid inevitable growing pains caused by your “bow wave” of success
- Which of the available methods will best help you to manage your cash flow
- What will determine the best tax strategy to allow you to pay less tax
- How to grow your sales pipeline, drive more leads and improve conversion rates
- Find out why your competitors are getting ahead of you online and how to combat them
Andrew Kennedy, MD of Pharma Packaging Ltd:
Having established our business in 2002 we have seen consistent growth. However in the first few years (before Cognitor) the accounts were handled on a “compliance only” basis, which merely provided a snapshot of the past year. So when, in 2005 we moved to Cognitor we were impressed by the more forward thinking approach of Cognitor.
The year round access to experienced business development knowledge and experience has been key in our continuing growth, and has helped us make the right decision on a wide range of issues, including running costs, purchasing and efficient tax planning.
We have always been interested in “outside the box” thinking and have been open to their ideas, some of which have been implemented to our great benefit.