A Relationship Built On Trust, Support, Respect & Integrity
To be effective, we believe that professional relationships need to be based on mutual trust, mutual support, mutual respect and mutual integrity. As a result we only work with clients who share our belief in the importance of these four factors.
In practice, that means we will always do everything in our power to:
- Keep you fully informed about what’s happening on your affairs, and complete every task on or ahead of time - so that you never have to chase us
- Operate on the principle that a problem isn’t solved, or a piece of work finished, until you are 100% delighted
- Reply to every telephone message the day you call us - usually within 3 hours
- Reply to every letter on the day we receive it
- Maintain the high standards of integrity, honesty, openness, professionalism and confidentiality that you rightly expect from us
- Refer our contacts and clients to you where we believe they could benefit from your products and services
- Always be on the lookout for new ideas that could help you to build an even more successful business and achieve your business goals
- Do what we say we are going to do, when we say we are going to do it
- Always agree a fixed fee with you, in advance, for every piece of work – so you never receive any surprise bills
Our Guarantee To You
What’s more, if you are ever unhappy with any aspect of our work, we will – without question – respect your right to pay whatever amount you feel is more appropriate.