How we help you to start with confidence
Starting your own business is both an exciting and challenging prospect that is usually, swiftly followed by one key question: where do I start? The friendly and knowledgeable Cognitor team are here to guide you every step of the way, from advice on the type of business and company registration, through to ongoing management services such as bookkeeping, payroll processing, VAT services, accounts preparation and completion of tax returns.
This includes finding out:
- Which type of business registration will suit your immediate and future plans
- How to find funding sources and the best way to structure your shareholdings
- When to register for VAT and which schemes apply that will help your cash flow
- How to set up your payroll and tax affairs in the most efficient manner so you save money
- Which is the best way to deal with cars, phones and fuel allowances
- How to record your information properly so you remain compliant with HMRC and within the Law
Sally Beswick, Shine Business Research Ltd.:
Jeanette has been a great business advisor and helped me a great deal with my small business start up over the last 6 years. She has helped considerably with tax planning, and has always been very responsive to answering any queries. I would certainly recommend Cognitor to anyone starting up a new business.