Tuesday 24th May 2016
Your Inheritance And Business May Be At Risk
How would it make you feel if…
- Your children and grandchildren were excluded from your inheritance?
- An ex-spouse made a claim on your estate after you have died?
- Your inheritance was lost through bankruptcy?
These are just a few of the risks that could befall the people to whom you really want your inheritance to go.
And if you are a business owner what would happen if…
- Your business partner died, where would his shares go?
- Your business partner was seriously ill, who would cover his role and how would you pay for it?
- You fell out with your business partner (yes it does happen and more often than you may think!). How would you deal with the conflict?
Each year businesses and their owners lose thousands of pounds because they haven’t put into place proper documents to deal with the “what ifs?” of running a business.
Come to our free seminar and find out what the pitfalls are (some of them are scary) and what you can do to protect your inheritance and your business.
At our seminar you will find out how to:
- Fully protect your assets from claims by non-direct family members, ex-spouses and other creditors.
- Protect and manage your assets in the event of incapacity (this is now a bigger problem than death).
- Avoid lengthy delays in distributing your estate after death.
- Get the peace of mind of knowing that after you have gone there are no nasty surprises for your loved ones.
- Ensure your business isn’t jeopardised by death, ill health or conflict.
- Your loved ones get full value for your share of your business after you have gone
…. And much more.
The seminar is being held in conjunction with the Legal Services Guild who are the market leader in estate planning and SMQ who are experts in all types of insurance. We work closely with the team at SMQ who are able to assist you with any insurance necessary to complement and support any planning you may need to undertake.
Book now – this could be the most important seminar you will ever attend.
When: 9.00am (for a 9.30am start) until 12.30pm on Tuesday 24th May 2016.
Where: Britannia Hotel, Birmingham Road, Bromsgrove, B61 0JB (formerly The Hilton Hotel)
If you would like to book a place please call Sarah Peate on 01527 836 836 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can book yourself a place on our Eventbrite booking page here - https://yourinheritanceandbusinessmaybeatrisk.eventbrite.co.uk